I am honored to have received the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award nomination from Jane at India 2008-2012! Jane’s posts and photos have helped to pique my interest in India’s culture, food and people. She is a prime example of the interesting people you “meet” in the blogosphere, opening your eyes to different thoughts and sharing different images you may not otherwise encounter in daily life. Thank you, Jane!
In accepting this award, I must follow the 3 rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Pass the award to 15 nominees.
Thank you again, Jane — I enjoy the varied tone and subjects of your posts, and look forward to reading about your upcoming trip to India!
Seven things about me? How about five?
- I have rarely met a red wine I didn’t like.
- I have run eight (I think that’s right?) half-marathons since 2001 (with the philosophy of “slow or fast, we all get the same t-shirt”).
- “The Little Prince” is one of my favorite books.
- I share my home with three black labs and two cats.
- Closely related to the previous fact? My house is never truly clean.
In passing on the award, I thought of the sub-title of this Award — “keeping the blogosphere a beautiful place” — which brought to mind some of the most visually inspiring blogs I have read of late (using the manageable number five again for the number of blogs “nominated”, as it’s another glorious weekend day and I need to get outside to continue stockpiling that Vitamin D before the snow starts to fly!). If you have not had a chance to see these bloggers’ images, sit down with your cup of coffee or glass of wine, and lose yourself in the beauty of their posts:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and images with readers like me on a regular basis. It is a gift, and it is appreciated.
Ciao! ~ Kat