“The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.” As WordPress bloggers we get this notification and a summary of our stats for the year, which I always find fun and interesting to review. It is an opportune time to say “thank you” — thank you for joining me, as I continue on my journey through the blogosphere, sharing thoughts and images, and letting me enjoy yours. Through your blogs, I have:
- Traveled far and near
- Enjoyed mouthwatering and savory fare
- John, your recipes at From the Bartolini Kitchens are so much more, with priceless family history and stories preserved!
- Great fun watching blogging friends grow in new directions with the publication of an e-cookbook (which I promptly purchased!), as it is filled with Indian-inspired dishes from one of the first blogs I discovered, Peri’s Spice Ladle.
- Reflected on the beauty of talented photographers like Sriram Janak, blogging at Living with a Damaged Skull.
- Enjoyed a cup of coffee with a kindred spirit (or so it seemed) as I read the latest from Kathy at Lake Superior Spirit.
- Been reminded to open our hearts and homes to creatures in need, because our lives are richer for it ~ thank you, Ogee at Gardens for Goldens.
I could go on, as there are so many who I have failed to mention who have brightened my day, gave me something to ponder, or prompted me to hit the “share” button. Thank you all.
Cheers to your health and happiness in the year to come, and raise your glass to another year of blogging!
Ciao! ~ Kat
Travel. Garden. Eat.’s Year in Review:
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 14,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.